Best-kept secrets' a challenge not to be missed.
Phang nga is a small town located in southern Thailand and is famous for its rivers, beautiful scenery and friendly people. The heart of Phang Nga Province's Tone Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary has the river names Phangnga River which is offer a great activity, Whitewater rafting on a tumultuous river.
Best Rafting 4U is the rafting company that offers Best service from the start to finish. Established in 2004 and renowned as safest family rafting company.
Safety is a top priority at Best Rafting Camp. Whether you are white water rafting for the first time or an experienced rafter looking for lots of speed and adventure, Best Rafting has the trip for you.
We realize that not all visitors are experienced using inflatable rafts and white water conditions. Each staff member is well trained and experienced to ensure that each member not only enjoys their trip and ride but also can do so safely. Our staff at Best Rafting 4U Camp can cater to all needs whether you are 7 or 67, in a family, large group or just joining the ride by yourself.
Laughter, shouts and screams can be heard from visitors as they negotiate their way down the river dodging rocks, riding the rapids and splashing through the waves makes your trip to Thailand worthwhile and complete.
Grab your Paddle and get ready to try this exhilarating rafting adventure on the spectacular Phangnga River.
Let' s try it!
Discover PhangNga Province with great activities in the beautiful Tone Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary, just north of Phuket. From main tourist area in Phuket will take about 1.30 – 2 hrs depends on locations and Traffic condition. And only 1 hr from Khaolak, famous tourist place in Phangnga.
Our comfortable minibus will gathering the customer from hotel all area in Phuket Island, drive to our Best Rafting river base camp. Have the refreshment, coffee or tea. Place your belonging in our safety box. And start the activities as in the program that you pick up.
Whitewater rafting: Adventure white water rafting level 2-3 with wild 5 kms, or level 2-4 with wild 9 kms (only in the wet season)
Elephant trekking: Riding on the elephant in the heart of rain forest, along the river side. Get the great experience with an Asian elephant.
ATV (All Terrain Vehicle): Riding down the narrow jungle trek, up and down hill side, drive through the muddy puddle for lots of fun, you will enjoy the distinctive nature and greenery rain forest of southern Thailand.
Flying Fox: Slide along 6 Platforms, including 5 Zip lining and 1 sky bridge.
Waterfall swimming: Enjoy a swimming in a natural swimming pool at Ton Pariwat waterfall to cool you down.
Our several trips options make this a great adventure for both the experienced and the beginner.
Let's choose one!
- B1 : RAFTING + ZIPLINE + WATERFALL
- B2 : RAFTING + ELEPHANT + WATERFALL
- B3 : RAFTING + ELEPHANT + ZIPLINE
- B4 : RAFTING + ELEPHANT + ATV
- B5 : RAFTING + ZIPLINE + ATV
- B6 : RAFTING + ELEPHANT + ZIPLINE + ATV
Why Choose Best Rafting 4U for your value holiday.
- All activities are under the supervision of professional guides who make your safety their priority.
- Best Rafting 4u is the rafting company that offers Best service from the start to finish.
- All activities are in the same area, just one stop, you can enjoy all.
- Equipment varies with each rafting company, but Best Rafting 4U use only ZEBEC Raft. As we are the supplier for the ZEBEC , the biggest boat manufacturer in the world. (The Zebec raft has been appointed as an official boat for World Rafting Championships.) Our rubber rafts are special design for a unique use at only for Phangnga river, with foot cups and hand ropes fitted to all for safety.
- With the different sizes of life jackets available, make sure that correct fitting is assured for every person.
- All Zipline equipment are the high standard of safety , we use Petzl, the French manufactur
All program Include
- Roundtrip transfer, with air condition minivan.
- Visit the monkey cave (Suwankuha Temple)
- Protective gear for all activities,: helmet, Life Jacket, etc.
- Camp facilities : Herbal sauna, Changing room, Safety Box
- Thai set lunch & refreshment
- English speaking guide & Experienced instructor.
- Accident insurance under condition of Thai law, expenses insurance up to 1,000,000 Bath.
What To Bring:
- Towels, changing cloths, Sun Protection, Comfortable shoes, Camera, pocket money.
- Tour are not recommended for pregnancy, infants or people who has back or neck problem.
- The rate of children as mentions are applicable to children between ages 5-12 years old.
- Itinerary may subject to change or cancellation according to weather conditions.
PRICE: ADULT/2800, CHILD/2400
- Whitewater Rafting: Adventure and exciting white water rafting with inflatable raft (4-5 persons per 1 raft). All are controlled by experienced paddle guides (Lifejackets and helmets are all provided). **45 minutes - 1 hour
- Zip lining: with 6 platforms , including 5 zip line and 1 sky bridge. **30 minutes
- Ton Pariwat waterfall: Get on a local 'Song Taew' (local minibus) drive around 10 minutes and jungle walk 10 minutes to the waterfall then time for relaxing and swimming in the natural pool. **45 minutes - 1 hour